Tuesday, November 3, 2009

lna sale on ideeli


My absolute favorite t-shirt designer LnA will be featured on flash sale website ideeli on Friday, November 6 at noon (I think that is East coast time...not 100% positive on that).

I usually stock up on LnA basics whenever I can find them in my size on sale. They always have a fairly decent selection on Bluefly.com, but I'm excited to see what kind of prices they have on ideeli...I'm hoping for 40% off??

Everyone has their favorite t-shirt brand, and LnA is definitely mine! My favorites are the deep v short sleeve and long sleeve tees, which I collect in all of the various colors. I just love the super soft thin fabric in simple styles that are great for layering. I discovered LnA two years ago when they came out with their first collection and were fiarly difficult to track down...but now I am happy to see them popping up everywhere!

This year they have added to their collection with fabulous zippered leggings (that I have gushed about before...), riding pants, cozy fleece hoodies, and a t-shirt dress.

Related articles...


Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: