Thursday, October 29, 2009

denim leggings

I think some people refer to these as "jeggings" (like jeans + leggings)...but I used that term yesterday and was laughed at. So I will just call them denim leggings. Even though "jeggings" still sounds kind of cute...

I have been a little indecisive about my take on denim leggings, but I finally got a pair and I have to admit that I love them. I am so tired of the plain black leggings that I have been accumulating in every variation imaginable, so the denim is a fun new development. I love super skinny denim, so why not just wear denim leggings instead? They serve a similar purpose and they are a million times more comfortable. They go with everything and the best part is that I can wear them with oversized black sweaters and not feel like I'm dressed in black from head to toe.


I have the
Hue Denim Leggings in Navy for $28. If you want to find your own, I recommend ankle length and matte finish with a thick fabric.

And remember my number one rule for wearing leggings: always wear a top that covers your backside!

Related articles...

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: