Tuesday, February 3, 2009

all season t

I really do love a good t-shirt. I have tried tons of different brands and styles to find the best tees to stock as my staples. These work great as layers or on their own in every season. You can dress it down (with a zip-up hoody) or dress it up (with a statement necklace and slouchy cardigan!)

The types of tees that are in style right now have a tissue-like material and a comfortably long length. In order to keep them looking and fitting like the day you bought them, I highly recommend to cold wash (or handwash) and hang dry...unless you are interested in a pilly crop top...

Here are my picks:


LnA cotton v-neck $36...I love these LnA tees in any style, but the deep V is the best. They are usually available at a discount on bluefly. These are my absolute FAVORITE!!

American Apparel Unisex Tri-Blend Deep V-Neck $22...I think everyone has at least one American Apparel tee in their closet somewhere, but this tri-blend has the best texture and color options.


J.Crew Ringspun Crewneck Painter Tee $34...these fit great and come in a large assortment of colors. I also like the special styles with embellishments like rosettes or silky appliques.


Hurley Icon Burst Girl's Tomboy Vneck $32...for graphic tees I prefer Hurley's artistic designs in many different styles and colors.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: