Thursday, October 1, 2009

lna zipper leggings


I have been addicted to LnA t-shirts since I first discovered them about a year ago. The deep V-necks are the perfect fabric and fit and I buy them everytime I see them on sale! They might seem a little expensive for tees, but you can usually find them on Bluefly.com for a seriously discounted price...

My LnA pick for this fall are the adorable zipper leggings. The full-length zipper leggings are the perfect 2009 update to the leggings that we have been seeing for the last few years. Simple black capri leggings are out (although you will catch me in them on the weekends!) and full-length in unique fabrics and styles are in. I would pick a dark color and pair it with a slouchy sweater and ankle booties.

My friend Julia over at Fashion Pulse Daily is currently hosting a Giveaway for a pair of LnA zipper leggings! So if you love them as much as I do, you might as well enter to try to snag yourself a free pair...

Related articles...

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: