Thursday, November 5, 2009

dv by dolce vita sale finds



I just got the cutest DV by Dolce Vita shoes at the Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale!

Black suede open-toe cage booties for only $65.90...what an exciting find! They also come in gray suede, which would look great with black opaque tights. I can't wait to wear them out! They're kind of like a toned-down version of the open-toe platform booties that Carrie Underwood wore on Good Morning America yesterday...

{dv by dolce vita wendall boot $109.90 reg. $169.95}

I tried these on and they are also really cute, but I already have enough black boots. They're super soft leather and pull-on, so they would be perfect with skinny jeans or leggings. I would definitely wear them with denim leggings!


Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Rebekah @ Shell Blog said...

oh my...i love dolce vita shoes soooooo much. i think they are really high quality at a really nice price point.