Wednesday, November 4, 2009

nordstrom half-yearly starts today


I've been a big fan of Nordstrom sales ever since I was a little girl. It's probably part of being from the Pacific Northwest since Nordie's is such an integrated part of the culture up there, but I always mark my calendar for the first day of their famous Anniversary and Half-Yearly sales. Even with all of the shopping in New York, I actually missed Nordstrom when I was living there because they are so consistent and have great customer service (which you definitely won't find in Manhattan.) The sales are the best!

The Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale for women and children starts today at Nordstrom stores and online. Pre-Fall merchandise in all departments (Savvy and t.b.d. are my favorite!) is on sale for about 33%-40% off.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: