Wednesday, November 25, 2009

nyc boutique shopping guides

Shopping in New York City can be overwhelming if you are visiting OR if you live there and have no idea how to start sifting through the amazing amounts of retail everywhere.

Everyone knows about the huge discount retailers (H&M, Century 21, Filene's Basement) and famous department stores (Barney's, Saks Fifth Avenue, Henri Bendel's) but my favorites have always been the boutiques. Most NY boutiques are fairly expensive, but it's so fun to fall in love with your favorite one and invest in unique pieces from up-and-coming designers.

Refinery29 has been publishing a series about "The Best NYC Boutiques" that I have to share with you! I've been wanting to do my own version for SoHo and Brooklyn, so maybe this will inspire to me to finally get around to that...although it will be much harder from the West Coast...

NY Shopping Guide Series:

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: