Thursday, April 9, 2009

spring/summer 2009 trends


One way that I keep my closet (and wallet) in check each season when I am overwhelmed by the massive amount of desirable new designs that tempt me from beautiful storefronts, is to make a list of trends that I am interested in enough to purchase them for myself. These trends include clothing, shoes, handbags, and accessories. I spend a lot of time shopping around for the perfect item for each trend, so I will be posting about my finds as I begin my searching...

Here are my picks for spring/summer 2009. I will do a post about each category separately over the next few weeks, but here is the list (it feels great to put it in writing!):



Sorry about the lack of images for each trend, but I wanted to make my picks and then start to do research!

Images: Shopbop

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: