Tuesday, April 7, 2009

i love thread social

Image: Thread Social

I have been a huge fan of Thread Social since I discovered their debut collection of dresses in 2006. After their successful line of bridal wear, Thread, Beth Blake and Melissa Akey launched Thread Social as "the New York girl's go-to-design label for perfect party dresses and quirky separates."

I bought a beautiful deep-V black wool bubble dress with pockets to wear to a black tie benefit without knowing anything about the brand...and I have been obsessed with
Thread Social ever since. Each year the designs get more innovative and beautiful and I am excited to see how they continue to grow.

Image: Thread Social

One of the reasons I created Hello Kelli, was to discover new designers and share them with the world. Thread Social is one of my top picks, so I expect to see much more from them in posts to come.

Gilt Groupe is featuring a sale on Thread Social dresses and separates starting at noon today. The designs are expensive (dresses regular price around $400) so the sale is a great place to start shopping for Thread Social!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: