Monday, April 6, 2009

visit hello kelli at splendicity


I am now blogging in the Accessories section for the amazing fashion and beauty blog Splendicity. I have been guest blogging for Splendicity for about a month about various topics (the rocker bootie, engagement rings) but now I will be posting everyday.

Splendicity is more comprehensive than Hello Kelli with tons of new posts from diverse bloggers everyday in areas like celebrities, makeup, fragrance, hair, skincare, plus size, and accessories. The shopping aspect of the site is also much more diverse with everything from the most expensive designer labels to extremely affordable finds.

One of the best aspects of the site is that they have tons of amazing contests with amazing prizes every month!
My first article Zooey Deschanel for Oliver Peoples is in the Style section on the homepage. I definitely recommend checking articles in all of the different sections of the site.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: