Saturday, August 7, 2010

dolce vita sale



If you have a love for sky-high heels with leather, straps, and studs then you will be as excited as I am about the dolce vita sale that is going on right now. The sale is advertised as having an extra 25% off and free shipping...the only catch is that all sales are final, so you better love what you get!

I am still fairly obsessed with all dolce vita shoes. They all have a similar rock and roll style, but somehow I just find myself wanting more. Someday I will get tired of the over-the-top straps, studs, and leather, but until then I am loving this line.

Unfortunately the dolce vita capsule collection for Target was so disappointing that it's not even worth posting about...the idea was amazing, the execution was not.

Here are a couple cute sale picks (sorry about the tiny pics...)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: