Saturday, August 21, 2010

rachel zoe project: rach v tay

{image: love, taylor}

If you are not obsessed with every show on the Bravo channel, then you can immediately skip reading this post...this is for my fellow unashamed Bravo reality addicts who religiously watch all episodes of the Rachel Zoe Project no matter how disgusting they may be...

So as someone obviously interested in the business and art of styling, I have to be intrigued by a show about the (probably self-proclaimed) "most famous stylist in the world" Rachel Zoe. As a lover of the Taylor character on the show (I must refer to these "reality stars" as characters) whose addiction to wearing Wayfarers indoors, 24/7 bitchiness, and realistic inability to deal with the annoyingness of Rachel and Brad was a reason to actually sit through the entire hour of the show, it is completely weirding me out that this entire new season is focusing on Taylor bashing....it's really just not classy to use national tv to attempt to blacklist a former employee. Yucky yucky.

So of course I've been searching for the little white-haired stylist online and I found her at Everyday Minerals with her own blog called Love, Taylor. The blog is quite cheesy and happy with outfit posts, styling tips, Everyday Minerals make-up plugs, and zero Rachel Zoe bashing. I think I will follow her on twitter for a little while and see if the real deal is at all interesting...

Ok there's my reality tv fluffiness for the day...

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Tippy said...

I totally agree--what is up with the Taylor bashing?! It all seems so juvenile and I kind of feel bad for the girl! Everytime I watch RZ though I feel the need to purge my closet and shop!