Sunday, August 22, 2010

searching for a camel coat...

I am obsessed with finding a gorgeous camel coat!

The search is officially on! I've already decided that it will be my splurge item for fall 2010 if I find something perfect because I know it's a classic that I can keep forever and ever. Even though camel is a huge trend for fall, I'm somehow having a lot of difficulty finding exactly what I am looking for...

These are what have caught my eye so far...

{nordstrom.com: smythe "cadet" wool blend}

You can't tell in this pic, but it has an adorable peaked tail hem in the back and structured shoulders...but is it too trendy? I want something that I can where in 20 years..

{net-a-porter: dkny wool peacoat}

This is a very classic look and an affordable price, but I might want something a tad more exciting...

{saks fifth avenue: gucci kite cut overcoat}

Wow, how gorgeous!! And how cool would I be if I was considering a Gucci? Well that would be in an alternate universe of course...


Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Tippy said...

I am loving J. Crew's wool cashmere trench!
http://www.jcrew.com/womens_category/outerwear/wool/PRDOVR~28231/28231.jsp


Good luck finding yours!

hello.kelli said...

I love that J.Crew cashmere trench, Tippy! What a great find!! I might go check it out soon...