Thursday, August 5, 2010

back for fall

I have obviously taken a long break from Hello Kelli, as is evident by the lack of posts since June 1. I decided to take the summer off, but now Fall is coming up and I want to get excited about fashion again.

I will report back about my last Norma Kamali for Wal-mart post soon...but I will say that I definitely did not return anything! Definitely a success...

In addition to reporting about fashion, I will also now be including skin care posts! I wrote a daily article for Splendicity.com (before it disappeared) and I would like to continue to share my thoughts and experiences about new skin care products and procedures. I have tons of samples that are sitting in my apartment, so I am thinking about doing a big Giveaway...although I don't want to pay for postage so I'll have to figure out a way around that.

What am I excited about for Fall?? I will do a complete post soon, but right now I'm loving lace-up military boots, cashmere sweatshirts, skinny cargos, fluffy arm warmers, designer collabs everywhere, anything in military green or navy, and oh and I can't think of anything else but there is so much more...

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: