Monday, August 9, 2010

bee house teapots



I am in love with the beautiful colors of these japanese ceramic Bee House teapots...

I indulged myself with a lovely matte rose version that is a happy little plump pot and perfectly sized for the one to two cups of green tea that I like to enjoy every evening. The teapots come in every size and shape imaginable, so it's quite fun to just poke around on the Bee House website...

I discovered my Bee House teapot at Teavana but I've seen these at coffee and tea shops all over. There is just something so cute and satisfying about the shape of these pots...


Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Janice said...

Oh, these are so cute. I like the Mint one a lot, but I think I'm going to have to track down the one in Blueberry Milk (best color name ever!) I only started drinking tea last year so my teapot collection is a little sad looking.

ruma said...

I liked each colors. . .


ruma