Wednesday, July 15, 2009

first pick in the bay area!


If you live in the suburbs of the bay area or are visiting Stanford, I have a great boutique find to share with you!

In the Menlo Park area about an hour south of San Francisco there is a wonderful little street called Santa Cruz. It is a lovely pedestrian-friendly street that is similar to a trendy Main Street with coffee shops, restaurants, and, of course, boutiques!

{akiko wildflower halter dress}

There are just a few boutiques in the Menlo Park area, but my absolute favorite was Milana C. The flyer that listed designers like Catherine Malandrino, Black Halo, and Joie drew my attention immediately! The store just opened and is currently having a sale with 25% off of everything in the store. The fashionably knowledgeable owner, Irina, picks a wide range of clothing by great designers in different price ranges for her store. It has a great selection of colorful jersey tops and beach dresses that reminded me that fashion is definitely different in California (no black and gray uniform for me this winter).


Milana C is located off of Santa Cruz on Chestnut Street in Menlo Park. I hope that it stays around for awhile...

{LnA Zipper Leggings}

One of my favorite finds at Milana C...these LnA Zipper Leggings that also come in capri length. I wasn't aware that my absolute favorite T-shirt designer also made the best leggings!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: