Wednesday, October 14, 2009

style & fashion advice on hello kelli



I love giving style & fashion advice!

I have a ridiculous amount of knowledge (some may call it useless...I call it fabulous!) logged away in my brain about styling, clothes, and accessories that I love to share. I am always getting questions from friends and family about what to wear to certain events, where to get certain pieces, how to style certain items they just bought, and anything else related to fashion.

I want to invite my readers to ask me questions so I can start writing more posts about general style & fashion inquiries that could be useful to lots of people. You can post questions on my new Facebook page or email me directly at hello.kelli@gmail.com.

I hope to here from you soon!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: