Friday, July 10, 2009

melissa shoes on sale

Melissa Harajuku in Navy $49 (reg. $99)

My favorite plastic shoes are on sale at ideeli!!

We all know by now that
I am obsessed with these comfortable and eco-friendly Melissa shoes. The sale at ideeli only lasts for two more days so I would recommend buying them soon...I have a feeling that all of the styles will sell out in the next 12 hours.

Ideeli is another registration required discount designer website that is slightly similar to Gilt Groupe. Here is my invitation to join:
Ideeli Invitation

You have to sign up with your email to be allowed access to their sales and then receive newsletters that include information about the upcoming sales. They usually have a great selection of designers at low prices, but sales only last a few days.


Here are some picks from the sale...

Melissa Sin IV in Navy $34 (reg. $59)

I tried these on at Epaulet in black and they are so perfect for summer so I just had to order them in Navy! They are also available in yellow.

Melissa Night III in Gold $44 (reg. $79)

I already have these in Black and they're probably my favorite shoes right now. These might be all Sold Out by now, but they have Wait Lists on Ideeli. They are also available in a metallic green.

Melissa Ultragirl in Red $39 (reg. $59)

If you are loving the Melissa shoes and want to stock up on more Sale styles, you should check out the Melissa Clearance section at Epaulet. I check it fairly often to see what styles they have in my size...they always have a great selection at ridiculously low prices.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: