Friday, July 24, 2009

lewis cho on sale at ideeli



I definitely go through phases with my discount websites...and after that awesome melissa sale I am definitely on an ideeli kick.

There is a really great Lewis Cho sale at ideeli right now that lasts for 2 and a half more days. Lewis and Cho design simple and soft knit dresses that are extremely wearable. I have the most classic black boatneck empire waist dress from Lewis Cho that I bought at least three years ago and I have worn it so many times that it's become pilly. But I love it! I would get it in a million colors but at full price their dresses are usually a little pricey for a simple knit dress. Try to snag them at this sale for about 60% off!

One warning...their dresses tend to run short in length so you will have to pair with leggings if you plan on wearing them to work. But for a casual summer look they are great with bare legs and flats!

Here are my picks:

Mosaic Dress $72 (reg. $219)

This is the exact dress that I have in black and wear all the time. It's so soft and comfy. And I love this pattern!

Yoke Dress in Navy $72 (orig. $207)

Scoop Neck Dress $82 (reg. $242)

Sleeveless Dress II $72 (reg. $207)

Each dress is available in multiple different colors. Check online to see availability of sizes and colors.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: