Tuesday, July 21, 2009

nordstrom sale finds...

I finally made it to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale yesterday. Most of the items that I had my eye on from the catalogue were all sold out already, but the salespeople said that they usually get more stock in after the first week of the sale.

Here are my favorites:

Joie Mesa Pintuck Top

The photo doesn't really do this blouse justice. It's a beautiful deep raspberry hue with the softest silk. It puffs a little at the shoulders and has a very flattering fit. Love it!

Linea Paolo Fae Flat

Soft, comfortable, and versatile flats.

Ruby & Bloom Gem Moccasin

These are so adorable! Very casual and comfortable mocs.

Marc by Marc Jacobs Posh Turnlock Jazz Bag

Soft definitely seemed to be my theme for the Nordstrom sale this year. Everything I loved had an amazing texture. This is a classic medium-sized Marc Jacobs leather bag for a great price.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: