Monday, March 30, 2009

uniqlo steven alan collection in stores


I finally am back in NY and got a chance to stop by Uniqlo to check out the Steven Alan Designers Invitation Project, which I have been looking forward to since I heard that it was in the works. The collection has a nice spring feel with lots of sleeveless loose blouses and belted shirtdresses. If you are in NY, then I definitely recommend stopping by to check it out. I don't think that Uniqlo has a website that allows for U.S. orders yet, but hopefully they get that implemented soon. I think you might be able to order delivery to the U.S. from the UK site, but I haven't tried it yet... Here are my picks: Steven Alan for Uniqlo Playsuit $59.50
I still think that onesies are the absolute item for this spring/summer. This belted shorts jumpsuit also comes in black and olive.
Steven Alan for Uniqlo Short Dress $59.50
This adorable khaki dress is my absolute favorite item in the colection. The open crossed back can be paired with a fitted tshirt underneath for a more conservative option.
Steven Alan for Uniqlo Ribbon Sleeveless Blouse $39.50
There are lots of blouses (which we would expect from Steven Alan) but this is my favorite with the blue on blue striping and the oversized bow. The fit is very loose and long, so I would pair it with a high-waisted skirt or tailored pants.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: