Thursday, March 19, 2009

abaete sample sale


Abaete sample sale
560 Broadway, Ste. 509
Thursday, Friday (11a-7p), Saturday (11a-6p)

I fist discovered Abaete when I moved to New York and realized that the dress designer's Soho headquarters was located one floor above my office! Laura Poretzky and her Abaete brand quickly became my favorite dress designer. This is the best sample sale for finding gorgeous party dresses at an amazingly discounted price. I have gone to every Abaete sample sale for the last two years, but this year I will sadly be unable to attend. Every sale I leave with at least two great pieces, so I am amassing quite a large and wonderful collection of Abaete in my wardrobe.

This year I would have gone to snag some of those vintage-inspired swimsuits.

The sale will be featuring the fall 2008, holiday 2008, and resort 2009 collections at 80% off.


Reality TV Sighting: Was anyone else as excited as me to see Laura Poretzky on a recent episide of America's Next Top Model!? She is so amazing.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: