Thursday, March 12, 2009

mixed cotton tank dresses

I was double checking on the McQ line at Target to see if they had re-stocked their racks with new styles and sizes (sadly they had not) and I stumbled upon the Converse One Star collection. This cute cotton tank dress reminded me of a Theory dress...

Converse One-Star Huntsville Dress $29.99

This empire-waist dress has a double ribbed scoop neck tank on top and a slate gray cotton A-line skirt on the bottom. I love the mixture of different textures of cotton materials and the separates-as-dress appearance, which I saw last season in Theory dresses.



Theory Boasa tank dress for $295

This dress also has two textures of cotton, a scoopneck tank top and A-line skirt, but also a thick waistband and patterned A-line skirt.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: