Wednesday, March 11, 2009

last chance for fall/winter sale shoes

I have been spending lots of time surfing around on Piperlime
lately looking at all of the beautiful shoes and handbags. I decided that free shipping and free returns is actually easier for me than going shopping sometimes...

There are many great options in the Sale section, but I can't really suggest tons of picks because there is a very limited amount of sizes for each style. But I would like to share this amazing find:
Women's shoes: Delman Cece-S - Grey suede

Women's shoes: Delman Cece-S - Grey suede $139.99 (orig. $295)
Delman flats are a classic and always in style. As I've mentioned many times on this blog, I am obsessed with the color gray so I think these comfortable and adorable suede flats are amazing. They are also available in black...I want both.


I'll put together a list of spring picks once it warms up a bit outside...

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: