Monday, January 18, 2010

melissa clearance



It's Melissa clearance time at Epaulet! Adorable and comfortable Melissa styles are on sale from 30%-75% off....quite exciting...

Melissa Ashanti Ankle Bootie Flocked $85 (reg. $120)

I just got these a couple months ago and they are my new favorite winter Melissa's! They look like velvet, but they are still waterproof and cushiony just like the rubber versions. They are definitely the most comfortable pair of ankle booties that I own. They look adorable with ankle-length leggings or footless tights.

Melissa + Vivienne Westwood 3 Straps Elevated $110 (reg. $160)

This is my other recent addition to my Melissa shoe collection...I have them in black, but the eggplant and teal are currently on sale. Again, these are the most comfortable 3.5" heels that I own....cushiony and bouncy at the ball of the foot. And they look just like patent leather so you can pair them with tights and a cocktail dress and wear them for a night out.

Melissa + Vivienne Westwood Lady Dragon $75 (reg. $149)

These are so playful and girly! If only I had a place to wear them...

You can see the rest of the Melissa's on sale at Epaulet's Brooklyn store on Smith St. or in their Melissa Clearance section online.

Related articles...


Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: