Sunday, January 10, 2010

finally found my grey boots

Enzo Angiolini Zakari Over the Knee Boot in Dark Grey Suede $119.90 (reg. $189.95)

I had a vision in my head about grey flat boots for the last year, but I didn't want to spend too much money (grey boots seem a little trendy) and I definitely didn't want heels. I found a lot of options, but just never found exactly what I was looking for...

I'm excited to share that I finally found my
perfect grey suede flat boots! These are grey, flat, soft, comfortable, pull-on (I don't like zip-up for casual boots), and versatile...oh and totally affordable on sale for $119. I also had over-the-knee boots on my list, so that feature was just an added bonus! If you don't like over-the-knee, the tops can easily be folded over and scrunched to be worn at any height.

Related articles...

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: