Thursday, June 11, 2009

pop culture overload: gaga and kanye

I don't often post about pop culture, but I have already admitted my obsession for all things Gaga...so I might as well share my excitement about the recent announcement about the upcoming Lady Gaga and Kanye West collaboration tour that starts this Fall.

These are definitely my two favorite pop artists right now, so the idea of the duo taking the stage together is quite thrilling. Get ready for some ridiculously over-the-top no-pants, japanimation, crazy sunglasses, psychedelic outfits extreme pop culture overload. It might make your head spin, but whatever they come up with will go straight on to your iPod's workout playlist.


Both artists are known for their unique fashion sense, so you can bet that I'll be blogging about what Gaga and Kanye will be sporting for their shows.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: