Wednesday, May 6, 2009

more on the playsuit/onesie/romper trend

Silence & Noise Ruffle Front Onesie in Champagne $68.00

I just can't get enough of the onesie/romper trend this summer...I have seen it called a "playsuit" on a lot of websites so I think I will start using that nomenclature. It sounds very cute! I remember way back in January I was searching at every store in Soho for one of these adorable onepieces and could barely find any, but now I am happy to report that they are popping up in display windows everywhere!

For all of you who hated this trend when it first came out, what are you thinking now?

Here are some great picks of affordable options from Urban Outfitters in strapless and fun floral patterns:



Ecote Floral Printed Halter Onesie $58.00


Rapscallion by Samantha Pleet Denim Romper $78.00


Ecote Strapless Smocked Onesie in Woodsmoke Floral $58.00

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: