Wednesday, March 10, 2010

my oscars best dressed pick

{Image: Just Jared}

Rachel McAdams...really there are just no other competitors right now. If you have read and seen The Time Traveler's Wife (and cried your eyes out through both) then you will know exactly what I'm talking about.

Rachel's Elie Saab Haute Couture gown was absolutely over-the-top gorgeous!! I love the grayish watercolored pattern of the fabric and the woven fitted bodice. This was easily my Best Dressed pick for Oscars 2010.

I don't even need to do a Best Dressed List because for me this dress just topped them all.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i COMPLETELY agree. it was way better than maggie's print because it was still soft and pretty. and way more fun than the glittery nude thing everyone else was doing. plus i love her. kinda want to rent the notebook tonight.