Monday, August 3, 2009

how to shop at a sale...


I now write for the San Francisco edition of Examiner.com! I am very excited to be officially the SF Budget Fashion Examiner. My first article posted today and it is a list of my secret little rules for how to shop at sales and not end up buying tons of merchandise that you will never wear.

I'm just starting to understand Examiner.com, but I think you can add me as one of your Favorite Examiners if you want to stay updated on my articles! I write for the local edition, but a lot of my posts will apply to budget fashion shopping everywhere...

Check out my article:

How to shop at a sale and only buy items that you will wear


Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with Hello Kelli, Splendicity, Blisstree, and Examiner!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: