Monday, August 3, 2009

prairie underground sweatshirt coats

{prairie underground - long cloak hoodie}

Sorry about the huge break in posts...I just realized that it's been a week! I was out of town last week and have been busy getting ready for my move to the bay area. I have a lot of ideas about Fall fashion so I will be posting soon!

Until I have time to write more, here are some super cute, but unfortunately also super pricey, fashionable interpretations of the soft sweatshirt hoodie from Prairie Underground. These lovely coats are made from organic cotton by designers Davora Lindner and Camilla Eckersley in Seattle. I tried some of these styles on at a boutique in Ashland and they are so comfortable and warm...perfect for casual nights in the Fall. I definitely can't afford one now ($242 for a long hoodie is a bit much in this economy!) but I'll let you know when they go on sale!

If you want one now, they are available online at tobi.


{prairie underground - prairie hoodie}


{prairie underground - moth coat}


{prairie underground - dreamcatcher coat}

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: