Monday, August 10, 2009

flats for fall: lace-up jazz and loafers



I am getting excited about Fall shoes!

I am obsessed with two types of flats this Fall: loafers and lace-up jazz flats. They are so adorable and will look great with super skinny ankle length pants or loose boyfriend jeans (personally I don't do the boyfriend jeans, but they are a popular casual look). I am really a heels girl so it takes a lot to get me excited about flats!

I have already started searching everywhere for the perfect pair of flat lace-ups. I mostly love the black patent leather that look just like the shoes I wore to jazz class in 7th grade, but there are a few colorful styles that are cute too. Here are a few to get you started...

{Steve Madden "Tuxxedo" Flat}


{Repetto Zizi Femme Flat Lace-Up}

{Christian Louboutin Fred Flat}



{d.co 730 Brazil Flat}


{Pour La Victoire Charlie Oxford Flats}

Please share if you find some cute jazz flats...especially if they are under $150! I am still searching...

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: