Monday, September 21, 2009

the perfect boyfriend jacket


I am so excited that I finally found my perfect long blazer for Fall! Most designers are referring to it as the "boyfriend jacket" but I like to call it a long blazer because it has tightly fitted arms and shoulders that are really meant for a woman's body. I think a real boyfriend jacket would have a roomier and bulkier fit like the boyfriend jeans.

My to-die-for long blazer is the Vince Lightweight Boyfriend Jacket. I tried it on at Nordstrom and it is fabulous...just what I have been searching for for six months now! I love that it has very slim shoulders and sleeves for a perfect feminine fit. It is long enough to cover your butt so you can wear it with leggings or super skinny pants. An added little touch is that is has 3/4 sleeves so it looks super cute layered over a long sleeved tee.

Unfortunately this fabulous find is $440, so I'll have to keep an eye on it and let you know when it goes on sale...

Related articles...



Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: