Thursday, December 3, 2009

sneak peek: rodarte for target look book




I just received the complete Look Book for the Rodarte for Target collection that will be released in stores and online on December 20. I love sisterly design duo Kate and Laura Mulleavy, so I was excited when they were chosen to do this affordable capsule collection.

I'm sharing the entire Look Book with you so you can get the feel for the collection. It is described as "edgy-chic" but it has a distinct feminine goth vibe with black lace and tulle layered over a nude underlayer. My favorite look is the nude lace long cardigan over a lacy dress with a skinny gray leopard belt. Lace tights and tiny motorcycle gloves are two of my favorite trends for winter, so these dresses and cardies will be perfect for the season!



Images: Target.com

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: